This is actually for yesterday but I didn't have time to update it, so here it is today! :)
Yesterday I was at the barn for 4 hours and it was amazing. The best part about it...riding bareback!! :) It was so fun. I was out there with two other friends and my friend rode her horse, while my other friend switched off with me on Savy. After a little warm-up session and some saddle riding, we decided, "Who needs saddles?!" It was so fun! We galloped around the outdoor arena and raced alot! Who woulda known that Savy is a speed demon?? We won every single time! :) I wish there was an open racetrack around where I live. I would definitely take Savannah just for fun! Anyway, back to yesterday, I've learned how to balance myself when cantering and galloping bareback. I had a great time!
Gallop on!
++Bec and Savy++
No comments:
Post a Comment