My blogs!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspiration and Determination

I have a really bad habit of not blogging very often, but when I do, I talk a LOT. lol! Today, I have two different things to talk about. One is about a person who inspires me, which I know I’ve done before, but this time, I’d like to go more in depth on what I admire about that person, and two is talking about progress and some re-thinking I’ve had to do with Savy.

Inspiration:

Today, I was looking through my best friend’s pictures. She has a horse, and their relationship should really be an inspiration to everyone. Lea(click on her name to go to her blog) and her horse Eddie have a relationship that I’ve never seen between a horse and a human before. They not only have a completely unbreakable bond, but there’s more to it. There’s like a spark between them. There’s always something exciting and positive. It’s so amazing to watch them. You can see the connection they have.

When Lea and I were younger, we used to dream about what it would be like to have our own horses someday. But I don’t think either of us imagined where we’d actually be today. Lea and Eddie inspire me to not only connect more with my horse, but to also remember that the relationship comes first.

 

Determination:

Savannah is doing great! She’s settled into her new barn quite well. But I still really miss our old barn :( I am torn between wanting to stay at this new place or moving back. Anyway, Savannah and I have been working on just getting her back into work again. She was off for a while but I’m really determined to get her strong and to keep her strong. I’ve been having some behavioral problems with her though lately. So we’ve had to cut out the treats :( oh well, at least she won’t get fat now!! ;) I’ve learned now though that Savy needs regular work or else she becomes way too hyper and slightly bad behaved. But it’s just gonna take some patience.

Savannah and I continue to grow in our relationship everyday and I can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for us!

 

++Bec N Savy++

No comments:

Post a Comment