My blogs!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Parelli Beginning!!!!
















We had such a great start today!!!!! We started out with Level 1, 2, and 3 friendly game. We did EXCELLENT with the Level 1 friendly game, the Level 2 took some work, but we eventually got the hang of it, and Level 3 needs some help, but, it probably went better than Level 2. ;) We then did some Level 1 driving game, and that needs work, but alot of it is because we were on grass and all Savannah wanted to do was eat! lol. We did a TON of sideways game today! It was probably one of our best! We did it against the fence line, we did it out in the open, we went over a barrel, and we TROTTED the sideways game! It was so exciting! I'm so proud of Savannah! Then, we did a cone pattern, we weaved in and out of the circle, and we also trotted around the inside and outside of it. We also did a lot of cavalletti work today, and some small jumps. We finished the day with a nice, long gallop around the property. Today was the first day I have ridden Savannah the whole day without a saddle! I love bareback, but I usually use a saddle sometime in the day. But not today! It was amazing! I totally felt the connection between Savannah and I and this is our first day! It's amazing! My barn has also taken on a palomino mini, and another mini and a mule, and the palomino mare is going to be trained in Parelli! I can't wait to start! Tips and Critique are welcome on our pictures! Thanks!


~Bec n Savy~
--Savvy On!!--

No comments:

Post a Comment