My blogs!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Parelli Day at Lea's!

Hey Everyone!

I went to my friend Lea's house today! I worked with their horse, Scout. He is such a doll, I always ride him when I'm there lol. But today, we started working on Level 2!!! I now have a bunch of print outs for self assessments and the requirements for Level 2! I also got my Level 1 certificate! YAY! lol. Well, check back for a lot of updates on how Savannah and I are doing with our Level 2! Also, we will be needing a lot of help! So feel free to give me tips!

Today, we weaved in between cones, we did a game going around barrels, and we did all the Level 2 seven games. We also did a bunch of transitions without using reins! It was so fun!

~Bec~

4 comments:

  1. You guys did great!!!!!!!! It was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! I found it through Lea's. Sounds like fun! Y'all are soooo lucky to be able to have a friend that will play with you and your horses :)! I miss that... I'll check back often!

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lauren! I'm glad you like it!!! I would suggest checking back every weekend, just because that's when I work with my horse :D

    ReplyDelete