My blogs!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Play day!

Sunday I went to Lea’s house and had a wonderful time! First we went out to the pasture and played with some circling together and cavalletti’s. We had to be careful in the pasture and watch out for ice and slippery spots. I can’t wait till warmer, drier weather! The ponies were very sleepy but Scout was so willing! He tries his little heart out and I love him so much! Then, Lea and I got on and rode around for a little while, but it was really cold and Eddie was concerned about things in the woods so we got off and went inside to warm up. After a while, we went back outside and took all three ponies for a walk around the track. It was super fun and Eddie was quite feisty on the way back to the barn! I enjoyed my day very much and I can’t wait for spring break and warmer weather! We’ll have lots more play time and a lot less heavy clothes to wear!

 

++Bec, Lea, Eddie, Scout, and Diesel++

No comments:

Post a Comment