Wow, I have been SO busy this summer!! Riding, working at the barn, swimming, hanging with friends, and vacations!
Savannah and I also participate in a show a few weeks ago! It was SO fun. We participated in the Sr. Halter class, which we took 2nd in, Sr. Showmanship, and Walk/Trot(which had 23 people in it) Even though we only got one ribbon, I wasn’t all that disappointed. I enjoyed being with my horse and just having a great time.
Savannah’s canter is AMAZING! She’s doing so well! My trainer is helping me to try and straighten it out and Savy is finally getting it! And we’re back to jumping again! It is so fun! Here are some pics of us jumping and of me riding!
After Savannah came to a halt, tellin her she’s a good girl :)
Canter poles
More canter poles!
Savy and I at the show waiting for the results of the walk/trot class
More recently…trotting :) [The band around her back end is to remind her to engage her hindquarters]
Jumping! :D Savy is square over it! She looks great!
Have a great rest of the summer!
++Bec N Savy++
No comments:
Post a Comment