My blogs!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In a field of dreams…

I was challenged by one of my best friends, and her family to think about what I would buy if I won the lottery and didn’t have to worry about money anymore. My family does not play the lottery, but it was fun to think about what I would buy if I won it. Challenge yourself to do the same and blog about it! :)

Check out my best friends blog here: Lea's Blog

Her mom’s here: Spend The Thyme Farm

And her sister’s here: Tatting Farm Chick

I would….

hobby-farm

Buy a small farm about 10 acres or so in a hilly area with beautiful scenery

PH_inground_pool_t6_lg

A big in-ground pool

indoor_arena_web

A big indoor arena with room for lots of jumps!

imagesCAQ6KAVC

Another horse. Preferably a bay gelding who jumps and does dressage.

atv

And finally, an ATV(not quite in this color) to get around my farm on!

 

This was so fun and I encourage everyone to do it just for fun!

++Bec and Savy++

No comments:

Post a Comment