My blogs!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is just around the corner!!

Wow! I can’t believe that the summer is pretty much over already! The first day of fall is just around the corner and goodness am I excited! Not only is fall the perfect season for riding, but it’s also the time when my garden is ready for harvesting, its time for canning, and the colors of the trees turn an amazingly gorgeous color!! :)

Savannah and I have been working on our bridleless so much more lately! The other day, I got her to stop by sitting deep, pulling back on her mane, and saying “woah”. It worked!!!! Savannah stopped just like I’d  asked her too!

Tonight, Savannah has moved onto being halted by me just saying “woah”. Not even pulling on her mane or anything. I was so proud of her! We are improving by leaps and bounds and I wouldn’t trade my horse for the world. She’s my baby girl <3

Savannah was lame tonight so we stuck to walking only. But she’s still doing SO well.

Well, that’s all for now.

 

++Bec and Savy++
Joshua 1:9

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment